Painting done!

This morning we painted the hood underside and the “whatever-it’s-called” holding the front lights!

  
First we started with priming the hood and the plastic thing. For the “whatever-it’s called”, we used a primer intended for plastic.

  
Then, we started shooting the paint and after a number of coatings we decided that it looked good enough to call it a day.

  

  

It’s not show quality, but that’s not what I’m aiming for either. Considering our experience with shooting paint, I’d say it looks pretty darn good. 

Spring’s on its way so now it’s time to assemble everything and get the new engine done!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *