Site issues fixed and new engine!

Thanks to my tech wiz brother Patrik the technical issues are sorted and all pictures are perfectly visible.

Remember to visit his blog Patrik’s Projects!

Summer went fast, it’s been raining shitloads so I haven’t used the Challenger as much as I was hoping for. Of course I’ve took it out for cruise nights and stuff but if the weather had been better, it would’ve been used more.

Anyway… Fall’s here again and it’s time to start up the winter projects.

I managed to get a lead on a recently rebuilt, beefed up ’91 360 producing something inbetween 300-350 HP.  The price was negotiated and we had a deal.

This weekend me and dad drove across Sweden, roughly 620 miles back and forth (with a trailer!!) to pick up the 360.

Once back home, my colleague Per was nice enough to show up in his 1959 BM tractor to help out with moving the pallet with the engine from the trailer to the garage.

   

 The plan now is to pull out the 318, freshen up the engine bay and rebuild the 904 gearbox. After that we’ll repaint the engine in “Chrysler blue” before dropping it into the car!