The new km/h speedo head’s in place!
I’m still painting some interior stuff. Since it had to be removed in order to get the dash out, I figured I might as well paint it while I can!
Today I went to see if the four coats of paint was enough. To determine this, I had to take it out in daylight.
Once outside, I was quite surprised that it actually looked better than I thought it would.
Yes, the repaired parts are visible but It doesn’t bother me. Perhaps later though 🙂
I also painted the fan vents at the same time. To be honest I can’t really see any difference but I guess they’ll match the dash better now.
To take things perhaps a little too far, I think I’m gonna touch up the metal/silver painted parts of the vents as well. We’ll see.
Oh yeah, and the mailman brought me the kmh speedo head sticker today from Moparts Sweden as well 🙂
Next up is the center console which needs some paint as well!